Your property should, at all times, be under your control. To ensure that the only people who have access to your home or office are the people you trust, you need entry control solutions from Signal Secure that work effortlessly with every other security system in your property.
Our entry control systems provide you with total management and control of property access for your home or office. These advanced systems utilize a network of proximity readers, access keypads, and virtual partitions to systematically restrict entry to your property when you need it. Additionally, the system can control eight distinct area partitions and grant access to up to 199 individual users – who can be restricted based on area, time, specific days of the week, arming status of the security system, and other factors.
At the heart of our entry control solution are proximity readers and access cars. Proximity readers interact wirelessly with keypads or single door access modules for entry. They are compact in size, weatherproof, and discreet, providing ideal security for virtually any home or office facility.
Our system also works with proximity cards and proximity fobs that grant compact and convenient access to your family or employees. Capable of being carried easily in a pocket, wallet, or purse (or on a keychain), these devices can be carried and kept track of easily without providing noticeable bulk or heft.
For integrated entry control solutions that are programmable and customizable to your preferences, go with the security network offered by Signal Secure.
Save Green by Going Green
The environment we live in is a precious resource – which is why we all have become more vigilant about protecting our environment by conserving whenever possible. Signal Secure can help you protect the environment and save money on your home and office utility bills with our innovative suite of energy management solutions – solutions that give you control of your climate in an eco-friendly way.
Controlling Your Climate
Did you know that as much as 25% of a home’s energy usage comes from heating and cooling? In an office, that can be as steep as 40% – which means having automated climate controlled solutions is a must for environmentally-friendly savings.
Our solutions can integrate seamlessly with your climate control systems to automate climate based on your schedule or even the occupancy of your rooms. As always, these systems can function in sync with your home or office’s security system for added efficiency.
Automating Window Coverings
Signal Secure also offers automated window coverings that can help reduce the transfer of energy through your windows. Electronic window coverings can be closed in summer and open in winter to balance room temperature during the day; during night, that process can be reversed for optimal temperature balance.
You can save money while keeping your property looking spectacular by automating your property’s sprinkler system. Our systems can even be programmed to water only at certain times based off rain and soil moisture sensors – meaning your sprinklers are used only when they are needed.
Stay In Control, No Matter Where You Are
Your property deserves the utmost in protection and security no matter where you happen to be. Other security systems only work when you are on the property – which means your home or office is vulnerable when you are gone.
When dealing with the hustle of modern-day life, you need to know that your home or office is secure no matter where you go and what you have to do. You need the power to control a system from afar, to give you peace of mind and reassurance that your property is under watch and armed at your discretion when you need it to be.
For that, there is Signal Secure’s remote management solution – a solution designed to provide you with the control you need at your fingertips, at all times.
User Interfaces and Controls
Our systems are designed to cooperate with a wide variety of interfaces and tools so you can remotely manage your security system. These interfaces include:
- Cell phones
- Smart phones
- iPhone & iPod Touch
- Any internet browser-enabled mobile device
In addition, the above devices work seamlessly with our control interfaces, including:
- LCD keypads
- Arming stations
- Wireless keyfobs
- Proximity cards & fobs
The result: A reliable and trusted way to control access to your home and office from a distance.
Another incredible advantage of our remote management solution is the presence of alerts and notifications sent directly to you, whether you are on site or are away. These alerts are transmitted via voice and keypad if you are on premises, and via voice (through your phone) if you are away. Additionally, you can receive timely updates and alerts via email or text message so you can keep up-to-date on everything that occurs at your home or office.
You can also use this system to check the status of your system when you are away. Not sure if you armed the system? Want to make sure your garage door is closed – and actually close it if it has been left open? This system can do that and more.
Notification options for on-site and off-site use include:
- Security and safety alerts
- Water leaks
- Critical temperatures
- Visitors to your property
- Deliveries to your property
- Children arriving from school
- Reminders to replace air and water filters, smoke detectors, and other devices
- Reminders for anniversaries, birthdays, and other dates
Wherever you go, you need the comfort, security, and peace of mind that comes with knowing your property is under watch – and in your control. With Signal Secure, you can remotely manage your home and have the reassurance you need at all times – no matter where you are.
Signal Secure wants you continue owning your vehicle until you are ready to get rid of it. Many car owners, because of carelessness and unconcerned behavior, invite thieves to steal their car. The chances of having your car stolen are greatly minimized by simply removing the opportunity through a few precautionary measures.
- If a thief finds it too much trouble to try to steal your car, he or she will give up and move on. By following these simple, yet effective car security tips, the chances of your car being stolen are greatly diminished.
- Always take the key out of the ignition, roll the windows up tightly and lock the doors whenever you park your vehicle, no matter how quick the errand.
- Park in a well-lit, open and busy location if possible. A car thief would rather work where he is not seen. Check your vehicle from time to time.
- If you have a garage, use it! Lock both your car and the garage.
- Install outdoor motion detector lights that will shine on your driveway and back yard. They are a much better deterent than a light that is on all the time.
- Never hide spare keys in a secret place or in a magnetic key box under the hood or other accessible places. Experienced car thieves routinely check the visors and ash tray and look under the floor mats.
- After parking your car, set the emergency brake and put the car in “park,” or in gear if it has a manual transmission. To make it difficult for a thief to illegally tow your car, turn the steering wheel sharply to the left or right and remove the key to lock the steering column.
- Don’t keep the car’s title in the glove compartment; keep it in your wallet or purse. You could even make photocopies to keep at home.
- Don`t keep anything of value in your glove compartment, and do not lock your glove compartment. Otherwise, some inquisitive thief may break it open to see what`s inside.
- Put packages and valuables out of sight in the trunk. These include such items as laptops, MP3 players, expensive sports equipment and clothing. Put these items away before parking your car.
- When selling a car, DON’T let a stranger take it for a test drive alone. If a prospective buyer wants to take the car to a mechanic for an appraisal, volunteer to bring the car and be present during the entire inspection.
- Some car thieves will act as a potential buyer when you are selling your car. Do not discuss many details of the alarm system when selling the car, only show how the car alarm system works after the car is sold.
- Thieves will trigger your car alarm to see what your reaction will be. They may do this repeatedly in the middle of the night in the hope that you get fed up with the “false alarms” and turn off the alarm. Eventually, they’ll trigger the alarm and it won’t work because you have disabled it out of annoyance.
- There are cases when victims are made to believe that they were involved in a minor car accident, and therefore most likely get off his vehicle for inspection. Call the police and your insurance company and wait until they arrive before leaving your car.
- Drive in the center lane. This deters carjackers from approach the car.
- Don’t stop to assist a stranger whose car is broken down. Help instead by driving to the nearest police station and inform them about the situation.